Here's a guide explaining how to activate the integration between Oneflow and Jobylon.
- You must have an account in Oneflow and Jobylon with the same email.
- Only workspaces with at least one active Jobylon template are displayed.
- While creating a contract in Jobylon, ensure that the candidate's phone number field is filled in and has a valid value.
Enable the Jobylon extension in Oneflow
To enable the Jobylon integration:
- Go to Admin > Account > Extensions > and enable the Jobylon extension.
- You will see the API token that you must send to Jobylon support firstname.lastname@example.org. They will update it in their system and activate your integration.
Create a contract template
Now, create a template in Oneflow that you will use for creating contracts in Jobylon:
- Go to Templates and click Create template.
- Specify the template group as Jobylon Template, and click Save.
- You can also add data fields for the information that should be automatically pushed over from Jobylon to your Oneflow contract. Click the pen icon in a form field > Data field, select a data field, and Save.
A link symbol will mark the field connected to a data field
- You can, of course, also add a data field to the scrolling text. To do so, highlight the text you wish to connect and click the data field icon in the editor. Choose the appropriate data field and Confirm.
- Enable the template in the template list.
Once the Jobylon team activates the integration, you can start creating contracts!