These steps need to be performed if the customer wants to change the place of widget.
Note: contract creation is supported from the opportunity only.
- Login to Dynamics with Admin privileges
- Settings - Customization - Customize the system
- Choose opportunity entity and form where you want to place the widget (for example if it is main Opportunity form: Entities - Opportunity - Form- Opportunity)
- At Top navigation ribbon click at second tab "Insert"
- Create New Section and/or Tab if required to place our Widget
- Select Section where widget should be placed
- In the existing field list, find "Oneflow Widget" field:
- Drag and drop it to the section you want to place the widget on :
- Then, double click on the "oneflow widget" field.
- Remove the flag from "display label on the form"
- Then, go to "Controls" tab and click on "Add Control"
- Find "widget" in the list and click on "Add"
- Then, switch the control to widget for all devices:
- Click "Ok"
- Click on "Save" and then "Publish" buttons.
- You're done!