The Import function lets you import contracts signed outside Oneflow to your Oneflow archive, which is an excellent way to make your Oneflow archive more complete and add contract lifecycles to contracts created outside Oneflow.
Tip: You can upload a signed file or use a Oneflow template that corresponds to this file in our system.
To important contracts:
- Go to Contracts and click Import signed contract.
- Upload your contract.
File type: PDF or TIFF.
Size: up to 20 Mb.
- The uploaded document will open automatically.
Specify contract details
Now that you've uploaded the contract, specify the required data to sign the contract:
- Select the contract Duration type.
- Specify at least one counterparty and other participants on your side if necessary.
- You can also add more tags to the contract (optional).
- Click Save changes when you're done.
- Then press Mark as signed, change the signing date (optional) > Confirm, and click Mark as signed again.
- The contract will be named after the counterparty and marked as Signed with the Import tag. If you've chosen a duration period and status will be visible in the Contract list.
- When you import a contract, you will automatically have the Organizer role in the contract. If you want to change yourself to a signatory, click your name in the contract and select Signatory.
- An imported contract cannot be modified after the import, so ensure to include all necessary information before importing.