Please note collections are now called workspaces.
If you're having any trouble with the HubSpot integration, here are some things you can try!
I can't create a contract because the template/workspace is not found
Make sure you have logged into your HubSpot that is connected with Oneflow.
Ask your Oneflow administrator to check:
- You 1 active workspace that you have access to with a role Manager.
- You have at least 1 active template in that Workspace.
- The template belongs to a template group HubSpot.
How to change template group for HubSpot
- Login to your Oneflow account
- Open the template that you would like to make available in HubSpot
- Change template group to "HubSpot" and save changes
- Check that your template is active.
I can't see the "Create contract" button, or I can only see "Setup integration"
Before creating contracts from HubSpot, make sure you have completed the integration setup.
If your HubSpot extension is disabled or you are not authenticated, you will see "Setup integration" in HubSpot.
To complete the setup, you can do the following:
- Login to Oneflow
- Enable HubSpot extension and then authenticate
I can't create a contract due to an invalid company registration number
- The HubSpot field used for the company registration number should be between 5 and 20 characters.
To correct it, please follow the steps below:
- Click Settings in the Oneflow widget
- Check what field in HubSpot corresponds to the Company registration number:
- Open company record in HubSpot and correct corresponding field (Company ID in the example above)
I can't create a contract because the HubSpot deal is missing a company or contact
- Make sure you have added a company to the deal.
- Make sure either the deal or the company you have added has at least 1 contact.
NOTE: Contacts will be added as the participants in the contract
I don't have permission to see the Create contract button
Make sure you use the same email addresses for both HubSpot and Oneflow.
- Create a user in Oneflow with an email from HubSpot
If none of these suggestions solve your problem, please get in touch with our support!
I can't create a contract because some of the fields are not visible (Mac users)
As a Mac user, you may face an issue with creating a contract associated with a deal as some of the fields may be not visible in the Create Contract window.
This can happen because the scroll bar is not displayed, so it is not evident that other fields are available on the screen.
To resolve this issue, you need to set the Show scroll bars feature to Always in your Mac's General settings:
Your Create Contract window should then look as follows, allowing you to scrool through and fill in all required fields: