The Adocka extension is not visible on your account by default, so you first need to do is drop an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know that you want to activate Adocka.
Before getting started, please ensure you are signed in to your Adocka and Oneflow accounts with the same email address.
Once we confirm, you can proceed:
- Log on to Oneflow and head to Admin settings > Account > Extensions.
- Find Adocka and Enable.
- When you have enabled the extension, this is what you'll see. This is your Oneflow API token. Copy the token and securely save it.
- Log in to Adocka and find the Oneflow tab in the top bar
- Choose Settings and paste your API token.
The integration is activated! Just a few more steps.
- Now, head back to Oneflow and go to Templates.
- For every template you want to connect in Adocka, go to Settings and set the Adocka Template Group. Don't forget to save.
- Your final step is to connect data fields in your template
Done! Time to create contracts