Before the installation process, please take a moment to read the following checklist:
- You need to log in to Oneflow and Salesforce with the same email.
- Salesforce Edition: You have either an Enterprise, Unlimited or Professional with API access edition of Salesforce.
- System Administrator: You have an admin account in Salesforce.
- Oneflow Account: You have a Oneflow account and you are an admin.
Once you've completed the checklist, you are ready for the installation and configuration steps.
Download Oneflow for Salesforce
- Click the Salesforce app exchange link, search Oneflow Application and click Get It Now.
- Follow the instruction shown in the video to install in Production:
- To install in Sandbox, follow the steps in the video above but choose Sandbox instead.
Set up Oneflow for Salesforce
Once the installation is finished, navigate to Oneflow for the Salesforce for further configuration. Follow the steps described in the Integration configuration article to set up your integration.
Set up a contract template
- Create a new template or select an existing one in your Oneflow account.
- For the template to be available on Oneflow for Salesforce, choose Salesforce Template as your Template Group in the template Settings tab.
Now you are ready to use Oneflow for Salesforce!
You can start creating contracts from the Oneflow app in Salesforce and place our Contract Creation Lightning component into your own Salesforce apps as shown in the following article: Integrate Oneflow for Salesforce with other Salesforce apps.