This article is an introduction to help Oneflow recipients familiarize themselves with Oneflow.
What is Oneflow
Oneflow is a digital platform that makes it easier to create, send and sign digital documents using electronic signatures. We collaborate with various companies that either use our services as is or integrate their products with Oneflow.
For you as a Oneflow recipient, a typical case would be the following:
- You will receive an email from your counterparty with a link to a document.
- Open the document by pressing the Open button in the email.
You do not need to be a registered Oneflow user to open a document.
- To show more information about each participant, hover over their name.
- To edit the information, hover over the name and click on the edit icon.
- You can sign when the sign button is green. If the button however is gray, it may be possible that there are required fields that need to be filled in before you can sign.
At the bottom right part of the window, you will see the Options menu with the following options:
- The Notifications for updates and comments checkbox.
When unchecked, all notifications related to the document will be disabled.
- The No thank you, not interested option to reject the document.
- Link to our Help Center.
Unlike PDF documents, Oneflow document are interactive and allow you to fill in the information and make choices right in the document itself.
Depending on how the sender has designed the document, you may have to fill in information. Fill in the information and save your changes to sign the document!
Oneflow is safe to use, and no details filled in are ever shared with third parties outside the document.
The Sign button will appear instead of the Save button after all changes are saved.
The Audit trail is where all changes and interactions made with the document are logged. See more in the Audit trail article.
The Comment section is where you or other participants can leave comments.
Once you're done with reviewing and editing the document and agree with all its terms and conditions:
- Click Sign.
- Read the notification that appears and, if you agree, click Sign.
- Congratulations, you have signed the document!
- All participants will receive a notification that the document has been signed and need to sign it.
- Once all signatories sign the document, you will receive an email notification with the link to the signed document. Click Open to open the document.
Once you open the document, the following message will display:
- Click Download as PDF to view the PDF version of the signed document.