Welcome to your Oneflow dashboard!
You now have easy access to some valuable statistics. The default view will show:
- The number of pending contracts during the last 30 days
- The number of signed contracts during the last 30 days
- The number of declined contracts during the last 30 days
- The number of overdue contracts during the last 30 days
- Time to sign - The number of signed contracts during the selected period, based on the time passed since their publication date.
- Sign rate - The ratio of signed contracts in the selected period versus the total number of contracts still in the pending or overdue states.
Filters will allow you to quickly access those contracts directly from the dashboard.
The Pending, Signed, Declined, and Overdue boxes are clickable and will take you directly to the contract list with the corresponding filter.
You can also easily change the period shown in the dashboard by clicking on the date field in the top right corner.
You can also choose to see your own or all users statistics in the workspace.
If you have the corresponding permission to view your colleagues' contracts in a workspace, you will see statistics for the most active users in your dashboard.
If you want to dive into the nitty-gritty of calculating the statistics, you can read more here!