Create a contract from a template
Let's start with creating a new contract from an existing template:
- Click the New contract button. This will open a list of all active templates you can choose to create a contract. Or you can choose to Create blank, which will let you build a custom contract without pre-existing sections.
Oneflow supports various documents, which enables your business to grow with Oneflow. You can choose to create a blank contract if you have permission to create contracts and change the contracts layout in your workspace.
Skim through the contract and add any necessary information you need, and proceed to add parties to the contract.
Add a colleague
You'll have to assign a role in the contract for every counterparty. A Signatory will be able to view and sign while an Influencer can view and comment on the contract. A Viewer will be able to read the contract but not make any edits. You can add more than one participant or counterparties from other companies.
If needed, you can add a colleague who should also sign the contract:
- In the right pane, click Add colleague.
- Fill in all required fields in the window that appears and click Add.
Add a counterparty
Now it's time to add counterparties to your contract:
- In the right pane, click Add counterparty.
- Choose whether the counterparty is a Company or an Individual by clicking the corresponding tab.
- Fill in all required fields and click Add.
Save and send
Now that you have filled in all the necessary information:
- Save your changes and click Send.
- In the confirmation window that appears, check out the message you are about to send along with the contract and click Send.
- All contract participants will receive a secure link to view the contract and interact with its sections.
You’ll be notified when your counterpart has opened the contract, and you can see how many times they’ve opened it by hovering over their participant in the contract.
- If your counterpart has any questions, they can ask in the Comment section, and all participants will receive notifications whenever changes are made and saved.
- When all the contract terms are discussed and the necessary information is filled in, it's time to sign! All contract parties will need to click the Sign button.
Congratulations on your first signed contract with Oneflow!