If you have a PDF document that needs no editing once sent, you can add it to as a template! Follow the steps below to create your first PDF template and learn how to create a document using the template.
Create a PDF template
- Go to Templates and click Template library.
- Select the Embed PDF template and click Confirm.
- Once you confirm, the system will direct you to the template. Drop a PDF or click Choose file to add the PDF file that will serve as a template for your future PDF documents. You can also choose the appropriate settings, such as language, delivery method, signing method, etc.
- Name the template and click Save template changes.
Now you're ready for creating documents based on this template!
Create a PDF document
When you're done creating a PDF template, you can use it to create PDF documents.
- From the template, click Use template.
- Alternatively, from the main menu, click New document and select your template from the template list that appears.
- Rename the document, add participants and click Send.