If you have a PDF contract that needs no editing once sent, you get it! Follow the steps below to create your first PDF contract.
Create a PDF contract template
To create a PDF template:
- Go to Templates and click Template library.
- Select the Standard PDF template and click Confirm.
- Once you confirm, the system will direct you to the template. Click Add PDF document to add the PDF file that will serve as a template for your future PDF contracts. You can also choose the appropriate settings, such as language, delivery method, signing method, etc.
- Name the template and click Save template changes.
Now you're ready for creating contracts based on this template!
Create a PDF contract
When you're done creating a PDF template, you can use it to create PDF contracts.
- From the template, click Use template.
- Alternatively, from the main menu, click New contract and select your template from the template list that appears.
- Rename the contract, add contract parties and click Send.